David Bryce Award
Conditions of Entry
- Limit 3 entries per section, per person. Entry Fee is non-refundable.
- Entry is open to any Australian resident who resides in a rural or regional area. This is defined as living in a regional council area as opposed to any City Council boundary.
- Entries must be the original and unaided work of the entrant, completed since March 2020.
- All works, excluding those in Category 2 must be mounted and framed with large ‘D’ hooks to enable hanging from two points. Stretched canvasses are considered framed.
- All works are to be for sale. A commission of 20% applies to sold work and will be deducted from the sale price. (If you are represented by a Gallery the 20% commission is in addition to any commercial arrangement you have in place with that Gallery).
- Identification must appear on the back of each entry & must be identified with the artist’s name, address, telephone number, section, medium, title of work and price.
- Size of works for hanging is no smaller than A4 and no larger than 45cm x 50cm.
- An artist CV is to be submitted with the entry. (Minimum length 1 x A4, maximum length 2 x A4).
- All expenses relating to insurance, delivery, packaging, posting and transport are the responsibility of the artist, including return costs. A repacking fee of $25 per entry for delivered items must be included in entry fees.
- Works not collected at the conclusion of the exhibition will be stored at Kingaroy Regional Art Gallery at owner’s risk.
- Works not collected within three months become the property of the Kingaroy Arts Team Inc.
- All reasonable care will be taken with artworks, but Kingaroy Arts Team Inc. (KAT), Kingaroy Regional Art Gallery or the South Burnett Regional Council accepts no responsibility for loss or damage.
- Work may be photographed without fee for publicity and documentation purposes only.
- Every effort will be made to display all submitted works at the Kingaroy Regional Art Gallery but KAT reserves the right, without explanation, to not display any entry or to utilise other South Burnett Regional Council venues.
- All entries complying with the conditions will be judged, and the decision of the judge is final and binding. The judge, at their own discretion may decide not to present an award in any category.
- If any situation arises not covered by the conditions, it will be resolved by Kingaroy Art Team prior to judging.
Points to Note
- Works are to depict a rural scene, persons, or activity/s.
- Work is to be created by an individual who lives in rural or regional Australia. This is defined as living in a regional council area as opposed to any City Council boundary.
- Commission 20% - payable to the Kingaroy Arts Team Inc. (This is deducted from sale price)
|Entries Close:||Friday, 11th March 2022 - 3.30pm|
|Delivery of Artwork by:||25th - 26th March 2022|
|Judging:||Tuesday, 29th March 2022|
|Winners Announced & Awards Presented:
|Friday, 1st April 2022 - 5.00pm|
|Collection of Artwork:||Friday, 29th April 2022|